Monday, April 09, 2007

Amigos!!


Long time so see everyone!



No doubt u think that I have forgotten about all of you, that I have forsaken my promise to blog simply because I was too lazy or too immersed in computer games or sleeps too much or just can’t be bothered!!


But that’s WRONG!


I did not blog because I know most of you are still hurt by my passing from your lives, by the fact that you shall never (never = maybe not) get the chance to bask in my sweet sweet presence again, that you shall never look upon me and be awestruck by my magnificence!! I know that me blogging would only serve to remind you what you have lost, and thus, though it pains me in the most excruciating way possible, I had put off blogging till now, when its 1:18a.m here in Canada and I really can’t think of anything better to do!






See? Chew so sad...Yong Kang, U got to make him smile more when taking photograph. :D







So do not blame me for my heartless, for I only seek to lessen your pain. That I did not blog earlier because I know time is needed to heal the scar and emptiness in you hearts and mind that’s caused by my passing….

Anyway I’m blogging now so stop bitching already…

Ok…now what to talk about what?….something general?

Well then how should I put this?

Its cold here. Like seriously, it’s cold. Right now its considered as spring, and this morning snowflakes the size of 10 cent coins were falling. I never really knew snow flakes could be this thick. The worst is over though, so really I should be grateful, though that means no more school being cancelled due to snowstorms/freezing rain (its happened around 4-5 times and let me tell you impromptu school holidays are great). Frost is cool too, it happens when it rains while the temp is below 0, so the rainwater turn to ice after it has landed, everything has a crystallin look to them. Below are picture, plus got 1 Nigara Falls and one of my dorm room...















2 guys living in 1 room, don't expect to much in terms of tidyness...and thats me in the mirror standing there in my uniform taking the pic. I don't have my tie, vest and school blazer on though. Here they don't allow wear ur own jacket in class, so have to wear blazer, its like serious...a real blazer, with shoulder pads ect...wtf..


Wtf...the hallmaster just came in for room check, he is supposed to do it at 12…lazy ass.

Back to topic

Life is much more easy here (MUHAHAHAHAAH!!!!) so my condolences regarding you people’s hectic school life :D The city I’m staying in is quite small actually, so places to go out to are seriously lacking, but frankly I don’t really give a crap since I never leave the residence anyways. Toronto is maybe 1.5h away by bus but even it is still pretty lame. The environment here very good though, lotta forests and rabbits/squirrels can be see easily just by looking out of the window (the residence is on top of a hill, a bit far from downtown but great environment). My friend (yes, I do have friends here, ha…ha…ha -.-) said he saw a deer some week ago but I’v never witnessed them yet. Compared with SG, you have to realize that Canada is really sparsely populated. Its bigger than America but only has 8 times SG’s population (its not typo, Canada has only 32 or so million population) , so everything is really…empty.

Anyways I hope no one is maimed or dead, because seriously that would be a shame. It’s really difficult to appear concerned and saddened over msn/blog. Faking concern and apathy is much easier face to face, take my work for it.

Oh, and seriously, tks for the farewell party (still remember it? The one during xmas? Ring a bell?). I know it’s a bit late but like they say late is better than never so stop whining, its giving me a headache even here on the other side of the globe. I’m very happy that so many people turn up. Also thanks too all those to turned up to see me off at the airport, I really didn’t expect that :D (Chew being excluded, being the low born piece of scum that he is, I’m sure he has some ulterior motive, like making use of the chance to see Dorea or something)

Seriously, tks

P.S Is this chew? he has new friends now :( ??


P.P.S
Blog was written at 1:30a.m, but posted much later since I donno how to bloody switch over to new blogger and chew also donno and so i got to create a new account and let yichun add me again....
Mr. Liu scribbled on the class blog at 12:06 AM!